- Live Auction to be held in the Seattle-Tacoma area Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Franchise Times: How to do franchise resales right
- National Franchise Sales recently published an annual report in celebration of its 40th anniversary. This report provides a recap of company activity and industry involvement.
- Ron Johnson was considered an invaluable asst to National Franchise Sales and will be greatly missed
- Look for NFS at these upcoming Conferences!
- National Franchise Sales (NFS), reported completed transactions in excess of $100M in sales for the calendar year 2017.
- Specializing in the Resale of Franchise businesses since 1978
- Industry Specific Solutions
- The Outlook for Buying and Selling Franchises in 2018
- Franchise Times Article
Published October 27, 2017
- National Franchise Sales, the nation's premier Franchise Business Brokerage has recently established a new Northern California office with industry veteran Ritchie Labate at the helm.
- Ellen discusses Exit Strategy, Succession Planning and other questions regarding the Resales of Franchise Businesses!
- The report is comprised of transactions that represent a diverse array of 10 brands, 67 locations and 8 fee properties totaling over $52 million, and embodies the NFS Team's work within the franchise community.
- National Franchise Sales (NFS) is pleased to announce the roll-out of the franchise resale industry's most innovative website.
- President, Jerome J. Thissen will be participating at the Restaurant Finance & Development Conference as a panel member for the workshop: Seven Things to Nail Down Before You Put Your Stores on the Market
- This brand/company had most everything in place to make it a Franchisor but had not pulled the trigger to become a full fledged Franchisor.
- Remodel Adjustments on Unit Valuations
- This transaction resulted in a new franchisee being approved into the Taco Bell system.
- National Franchise Sales recently published an annual report in celebration of its 36th anniversary. This report provides a recap of company activity and industry involvement.
- Fosters Freeze franchise system. Fosters Freeze is an 82 unit fast food/ dairy concept boasting California's original soft serve desserts.